If you find foam in your swimming pool, below is a list of where the source of the problem could be coming from:
1. Soft Water - Low Calcium in your water source could be the problem - have your
water tested and bring the Calcium Hardness to the proper range.
2. A low grade/low cost Algaecide that was put into the pool water. Many low grade
3. High pH levels - have your pool water tested to make sure the pH levels are in
4. Air leaks in plumbing lines, hose or connections. Make sure all lines are connected
5. Tile cleaners, Vinyl cleaners or Filter cleaners - all contain some type of detergent.
6. Bathing suits -- when your bathing suits are washed in the washing machine, the
7. Suntain Lotion, Oils and Cosmetics can also cause foaming in a pool - rinse these
|Signup for our
email and you will have access to helpful articles that can save
you time, money and more such as: